Bring cultural exchange to your community by becoming a Greenheart Exchange Local Coordinator.
Extroverted. Passionate. Self-starter. These are just some of the qualities that our best Local Coordinators possess. These curious and motivated individuals have the rewarding job of finding families in their community who are interested in hosting a foreign exchange student. Local Coordinators also monitor and supervise exchange students and help them adjust to their new life in America.
Local Coordinator Responsibilities
- Actively seek volunteer host families in their community
- Provide guidance and support to foreign exchange students
- Build relationships with local high schools
- Represent Greenheart Exchange and other Greenheart programs in a professional manner
- Provide information to American students wishing to study and travel abroad through Greenheart Travel
Local Coordinator Basics
- Independent contractor role (eligible to earn a stipend)
- Part-time, work from home
- Must be at least 26 years old
- Ability to attend professional development and training workshops
- Opportunity for domestic and international travel to annual conferences
- Tell us you’re interested! Complete the inquiry form and a representative in your area will get in touch with you.
- Complete an online application.
- Have a phone interview and discuss next steps.
- Get ready for the experience of a lifetime!