Thank you for your interest in working with us. We are pleased that you are considering joining our diverse group of employees who all share a passion for international student exchange.
Click here for current job opportunities.
Summer Group Coordinator – Short-term Groups and Homestays
Location: Work at home; around the U.S.
CCI Greenheart seeks candidates in suburbs of major to mid-size cities to coordinate short-term Group Homestay Programs. We are open to programs throughout the US, but are actively seeking coordinators for summer 2017 groups in suburban areas (up to two hours from downtown) of the following cities:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco and Sacramento, CA
- Richmond, VA
On the Group Homestay Program, approximately 10 – 20 international high school students come to the United States for a 2-4 week period with the goal of improving their English and getting to know American culture. Most groups arrive in summer but planning and recruitment of host families begins 4+ months prior. Learn more about this exciting cultural exchange opportunity and how to apply.
Local Coordinators in the U.S. – J-1 High School Program
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Throughout the U.S.We are looking for individuals who:
- are interested in counseling international youth
- enjoy talking to anyone and everyone in their community about cultural exchange
- are self-starters and passionate about wanting to change the world
- are at least 26 years of age
- have access to a computer and the internet
- have access to a car or public transportation
CCI Greenheart Local Coordinators (LC) make a significant impact on their local community by finding volunteer host families who are willing to host international exchange students. Learn more about this part-time opportunity and the incredible benefits both you and your community will receive when you become a CCI Greenheart Local Coordinator! Tell us you’re interested by completing the Local Coordinator Inquiry Form.
ESL Student Recruiter – Greenheart English Camp
Greenheart English Camp is a three week ESL summer camp designed exclusively for international teenagers with at least 2 years of English experience. Recruiters refer and provide initial screening to potential applicants and can receive a cash incentive for each student who is accepted and attends the program.
Type of Position: Contract position (not full-time employment)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are currently teaching English or have taught English outside the U.S.
- Know teenage English language learners
- Have a connection with a language school or high school abroad
- Work at multinational corporations and can share program information with co-workers abroad
Internship & Volunteer Opportunities
Click here for current internship opportunities.