Teach English in Myanmar + TESOL Certification
Get your TESOL certification in Thailand beach resort town, Hua Hin, before settling into your paid one-year teaching position in Myanmar (Burma)!
Course at a Glance
- 120-hour TESOL Certification Course
- Intensive 4-week in-person training
- Located in beachside Hua Hin, Thailand
- Internationally accredited
- One Year Teaching Placement in Myanmar (Burma)
Advantages of the Myanmar + TEFL Course
- In-person training–students study in 4-week, on-site course in Hua Hin, Thailand
- Student Practicum – 20 hours of teaching observation and practice in the local community
- Community Service – teaching experience in the school’s non-profit English camp for the locals
- Cultural Immersion – cultural excursions ranging from visiting ancient temples to volunteering at elephant sanctuaries
- Worldwide recognition – an accredited, 120-hour certification course, with graduates now teaching English around the world
- Guaranteed Job Placement – You will receive your placement information in Myanmar before arriving for your course in Thailand
Who Should Take This Course?
You should take this course if:
- You aren’t ready to create a lesson plan and lead a class on your first day
- You don’t feel prepared and qualified to teach English
- You prefer learning in a physical classroom (instead of online)
- You are interested in being immersed in a different culture while earning your certification
- You are a novice teacher: The course offers solid, practical, teaching techniques to ensure you enter the classroom with confidence
- You want to meet tons of new like-minded explorers before settling into your placement
- You want to give back to the local Thai community while you get certified
- 4 weeks of intensive TESOL training in Hua Hin, Thailand
- One year paid teaching placement in Myanmar (Burma)
- One week orientation in Thailand beach resort town, Hua Hin (includes accommodation)
- Airport pickup (Bangkok (BKK))
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Accommodation in hostel or hotel for the duration of the course
- 120-hr Accredited TESOL Certification (upon successful completion)
- Guaranteed Placement in Paid Teaching Position
- Flight from Bangkok to Yangon, Myanmar (first time only)
- Contract negotiation on your behalf
- Myanmar Visa fees (first time only)
- One weekend accommodation in Bangkok for visa processing
- Basic Burmese language training
- International Medical and Accident Insurance provided by Greenheart Travel
- Professional local staff provides orientation and assistance when settling in and throughout your program
- 24 hour emergency support for duration of the program
- Step-by-step guidance and support throughout application process, including pre-departure packets, newsletters, and orientation
- Thai SIM card
This TESOL course is internationally accredited by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA). The course is audited quarterly by OTTSA staff, and will qualify you to teach anywhere that requires or prefers a TEFL or TESOL certification.
For more details of the teaching positions and placements, visit our Teach in Myanmar page.
Picture Yourself Taking a TESOL Course Abroad!
Experience both Thailand and Myanmar on this amazing program! APPLY NOW!
Back to the General TEFL Certification Page
Back to the Teach in Myanmar (Burma)