India Adventure Travel Program
Experiencing everything India has to offer can be an overwhelming challenge, but with this Greenheart Travel program you will have the opportunity to explore the well-known and not so well-known parts of India while volunteering along the way. The best part is you can participate for 28 days as an alternative Spring, Summer or Fall break while making a positive difference in the lives of locals. As Keith Bellows from the National Geographic Society once said, "There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and won't go. For me, India is such a place." How will you be changed by your India experience?
- 28 days - $2,500
*Subject to change in 2013
Deadline to Apply for a $100 Early Application Discount is March 1st for all programs beginning in 2013!
Along with gaining amazing life experiences, your program also includes:
- Accommodation in a volunteer guest houses and camp sites
- Flight from Delhi to Goa
- Daily meals
- Culture & Etiquette guide book
- Medical/Accident insurance
- 24-hour emergency support
- Pre-departure and arrival orientations
- Personal assistance from a Greenheart Travel program manager
- Certificate of Completion upon request for successful completion of the program
- Renovation and beautification projects
- Run a “fun fair” for children
- Creative artwork with children
- Check out the Project Schedule
Picture Yourself Volunteering Abroad in India and Watch the Video:
Want to make a positive, long-lasting impact on your community? Is there a great project or idea in your new community that could use funding for further growth? Apply for a Greenheart Grant!
2013 Program Dates
Aug 2, 30
Application due 8 weeks prior to requested start date
Requirements to volunteer abroad in India
In researching a volunteer abroad program, you have already shown you are a leader and open-minded. These are just a few of the traits that our volunteers possess. You’re motivated to immerse yourself in another culture and flexible enough to live outside your comfort zone. You should also:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Consent to criminal background check (Greenheart Travel will process this for you) -more information
- Be in great mental and physical health
Want to learn more?
Looking to Improve Your Language Skills?