Teen Summer Language Camp in Valencia
Bienvenidos a Espana!
Learn Spanish through full immersion with Greenheart Travel's teen summer language camp in Valencia, Spain. Experience the Spanish way of life while studying in this fascinating coastal city, and learn about the country's culture and language while improving your Spanish-speaking skills.
Spain 101: A Quick Guide to Fun Facts
2 weeks: $ 2,725
4 weeks: $ 4,610
Get $100 off if you apply for a teen summer language camp before March 1, 2013!
What Does My Program Fee Cover?
- Lodging in a residence hall, or contact us for details on a host family placement
- Facilities are wheelchair accessible
- 3 meals a day
- Medical and accident insurance
- 24-hour emergency assistance and supervision
- In-country Local Coordinator contact
- 15 hours of language classes per week
- Select Cultural Activities
- Arrival orientation and language level placement test
- Airport pickup and drop off to/from Valencia airport
Greenheart Travel also donates a portion of your fee to offset the carbon footprint of your travels.
Typical Language School Activities:
There are many cultural activities and workshops arranged by the school in order for you to meet other students and practice their language skills. Every Saturday, there are also excursions to nearby towns, beaches and local points of interest. The following are examples of possible workshops and excursions:
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Enjoy the Mediterranean beaches
- Day trip to Sagunto
- Flamenco dancing, cooking workshops or theater excursions
2013 Start Dates
Program runs: June 30 - Aug. 11, 2013
Students may choose any Monday between June 30 and Aug. 11 to start their classes. Participants should plan on arriving the Sunday before classes start and depart on the Saturday after their last class. All classes end Aug. 11th.
Applications due at least 8 weeks before desired date of departure
- Must be between the ages of 14 - 17 years of age
- Be enthusiastic about learning a new language and adapting to a new culture
Want to learn more?
Put your Spanish skills to good use:
Volunteer at our Animal Rescue Center and Eco-Reserve in Costa Rica!