Teen Summer Language Camp in Berlin
Willkommen in Deutschland!
Learn German while you experience a city humming with creative energy. Become immersed in the language as you explore Berlin's opera houses, theaters and museums that attract art lovers from around the world, and where young people throughout the country converge in this capital city to enjoy the night life. Greenheart Travel's teen summer language camp in Berlin offers a school with modern facilities, internet access, study lounges and places to relax. You will not only learn from the best teachers, but also practice and hang out with new friends in a fun and relaxed environment.
Germany 101: A Quick Guide to Fun Facts
3 weeks: $ 3,560
4 weeks: $ 4,560
Deadline to Apply for a $100 Early Application Discount is March 1st for all programs beginning in 2013!
What Does My Program Fee Cover?
- Lodging in a residence hall
- 3 meals a day
- Medical and accident insurance
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Local Coordinator contact
- Select Cultural Outings (museums, city tours)
- Local transportation card
- Arrival orientation and language level placement test
- 20 hours of classes per week
Greenheart Travel also donates a portion of your fee to offset the carbon footprint of your travels.
Typical Language School Activities:
Students are encouraged to take advantage of the social and cultural activities arranged by the language school in order to meet other students and practice their language skills. Additional fees may apply depending on the activity. The school organizes free guided tours of German neighborhoods and points of interest several days a week, which are free for all students. Other possible excursions include:
- Museum visits
- Bicycle Tours
- City Walking tours
- Sporting events
2012 Start Dates
Program runs: June 23 - Aug. 24, 2013
Students may choose any Monday between June 23 and Aug. 24 to start their classes. Participants should plan on arriving the Sunday before classes start and depart on the Saturday after their last class. All classes end Aug. 24th.
Applications due at least 5 weeks before desired date of departure
- Must be between 14 - 17 years old
- Must have a beginner level of German language skills
- Be in good mental and physical health
- Have a genuine interest in learning German and immersing yourself in the culture
Want to learn more?