High School Study Abroad
There is no better time to travel abroad than as a high school student. Your study abroad program will positively influence your academic and career choices, and the confidence, independence and broadened global perspective you'll gain will no doubt shape you in ways you can't imagine. While many of your peers are content to take the road well-traveled, you are looking for something more. Studying abroad in High School with Greenheart Travel is an open door to endless possibilities, and we look forward to helping you take the first steps in this amazing journey.
Don't miss out on studying abroad. Apply for a trimester, semester or year abroad and change your life!
Top 5 Reasons to Study Abroad with Greenheart Travel:
- Be Remarkable: Stand out from your peers on college and job applications
- Be a Leader: Become a leader at home and abroad through our Global Greenheart Initiative
- Be a Learner: Immerse yourself 100% in another language and culture
- Be Flexible: Choose between a 3-month, semester or year-long program
- Be Yourself: Learn more about yourself and the world around you
We have been sending students abroad for over 25 years and are the only cultural exchange organization that incorporates social and environmental awareness into our mission. Get excited, because your time abroad will be meaningful to you and your host community for years to come. Let’s get started!
Where Do You Want to Study Abroad?
Argentina | Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil | China | Finland | France | Germany | Ireland | Italy | Japan | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland
Want to Learn More
Need Help Convincing Your Parents to Let You Study Abroad?