Greenheart for CCI Employers
WHO: Greenheart is comprised of the CCI community: CCI staff, Work and Travel participants, and you, the employer.
WHAT: Greenheart is CCI’s environmental and social initiative. Greenheart combines community service and environmentalism into the CCI cultural exchange experience.
WHEN: When you have CCI participants working at your business you can be a part of Greenheart. Participants can be active in the Greenheart Club by volunteering for an environmental or social organization in the area. Or your business can be chosen for being a host location to CCI’s Going Greenheart Tour, where CCI plans an eco-volunteer activity with the participants and the employer.
WHERE: Every business across the U.S. can encourage their CCI participants to be a part of the Greenheart Club by helping them find volunteer opportunities. If your business is interested in hosting CCI’s Going Greenheart Tour talk to your CCI representative.
WHY: CCI is the leading J1 Green Visa Sponsor. Greenheart provides the opportunity for CCI, our participants and our employers to make a positive impact in their community. Help us give back to your community!
5 Ways for Employers to Get Involved with Greenheart
- Help your students find social and environmental volunteer opportunities in your community for the Greenheart Club.
- Plan an environmental project at your business with your CCI employees.
- Host CCI’s Going Greenheart Tour event in your community.
- Start an ongoing green initiative at your business for example using fair trade coffee or starting a recycling program.
- Assign an employee to sustainability efforts at your business. Talk to CCI about matching your business with a Greenheart participant.
If you are interested in hosting a Going Greenheart Tour event at your business, please fill out this inquiry form.
Questions about Greenheart for Employers? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org