Greenheart Fall Break Trip: Rocky Mountain Adventure
Thanks to everyone who attended the Greenheart Fall Break Trip to Snow Mountain Ranch in Colorado! We had a great time and it was a wonderful success! Check out our photos on Picasa.
As a CCI high school exchange student, you have come to the U.S. to see the American landscape, experience the culture and meet other people. To advance your goals, along with having lots of fun, sign up for Greenheart's Fall Break Trip to Snow Mountain Ranch in Colorado. Some of the most beautiful parts of the U.S. are the majestic Rocky Mountains and orange colored trees during autumn. Be immersed in the mountains and the beautiful fall season in the heart of the America's western frontier while doing Greenheart eco-education, outdoor hikes and leadership training. Meet 18 other adventurous exchange students and bond with people from all over the world.
- High Ropes Course
- Zip Line
- Guided Hikes
- Eco-education course
- Volunteer activities
Dates and Cost
- Thursday, October 20 to Sunday, October 23
- Cost is $450 and includes:
- All meals
- Lodging (in a renovated lodge)
- Airport Transfer
- Flights are not included. You will need to book flights that arrive to the Denver International Airport on the afternoon of Thur., Oct. 20 and depart on the afternoon of Sun., Oct. 23. More details about booking your flights to come once you reserve a spot on the trip.
- Deadline to sign up is Monday, Oct. 3. You will need to pay in full by that date. Space is very limited.
*Activities are subject to change according to the weather.
If you have any questions or require more details, email email@example.com.