Volunteering abroad with Greenheart Travel gives you the chance to share your passion for helping people and the planet, while exploring new countries and cultures.
Top 5 Reasons to Volunteer Abroad with Greenheart Travel:
- Your Contribution: Over 60% of your program fee goes directly to your volunteer project. Greenheart Travel also donates a portion of your fee to offset the carbon footprint of your travels.
- Locally-Run: We partner with small NGOs abroad that depend on ongoing community involvement and support. As a volunteer, you will work on short-term projects that have a long-lasting impact.
- Safety: We are committed to your safety and security so all of our programs include comprehensive health insurance.
- Education and Support: Every minute counts when you’re abroad so we make sure to prepare you thoroughly ahead of time. You will receive a country guide, pre-departure orientation, support on the ground and back home.
- Nonprofit: Greenheart Travel is a sister company of the nonprofit, CCI Greenheart – the only cultural exchange organization that encourages: active community service, social responsibility, fair trade. Because we’re a nonprofit, a portion of your fees are tax deductible.
Our volunteers have given over 30,000 hours to projects around the world! How do you want to help?
Environmental/Wildlife Conservation Projects
Women's Empowerment Projects
Want to know what it's like to be a Greenheart Travel volunteer? Follow our volunteers on their global adventures and be inspired to create your own!
Where do you want to volunteer abroad?
Australia | Chile | Costa Rica | Ecuador | India | Kenya | Nepal | New Zealand | Peru | South Africa | Spain | Vietnam